[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut don't work anymore

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Wed Jul 5 20:01:58 CEST 2006

Hurra, it's alife again.

I tried a third power supply now. The first 7V supply seems to be to low
(suddenly, works for years?!), the reset controller held down the reset pin
all the time.

The second supply seems to have a defective rectifier, only the positive
halfwave came through. A third switching supply (from my ethernet switch)
with 8.5V gives life to the Ethernut again.

Why such defects came up in masses always? I hate Murphies laws!

bye
Thorsten