[En-Nut-Discussion] 4.1.9.6 Available

Jix Electronics jix.electronics at mbnet.fi
Thu Jul 27 19:31:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

does the ftpd sample work fluently with AT91SAM7X-EK?

I have problems with MMC, mounting the device fails continously. Actually
I get
only one of my three MMC card to work with orignal SPI bus settings. After
dropping the SPI speed, I get all work sometimes.

Is windows console ftp client enough to control nut ftp server? Example
directory change and put file are not working, but maybe all is related to
MMC.

Jix