[En-Nut-Discussion] 4.1.9.6 Available

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Jul 28 16:29:13 CEST 2006

Hi Jix,

Someone else reported a similar problem with a 512kB Kingston
MMC. However, all 8 cards I have at hand right now do work.

takeMS 64MB SD
takeMS 128MB SD
CORAM??? 128MB SD
SanDisk 256MB RS-MMC
Bravo 256MB SD
Sigma 256MB SD
SanDisk 512MB UltraII SD
SanDisk 1GB SD

Except the RS-MMC, all of them are SD Cards. Simple MMCs are
not easy to get nowadays.

I typically use Windows Commander, but the console mode
ftp should work even better. I remember problems with
some webbrowsers, however. Beside that, mounting should
work, regardless of the ftp client you use.

How far did you drop the SPI baudrate?

Harald