[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut for Atmel AT91SAM7X256/128

ivesworking ivesworking at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 09:18:57 CEST 2006

hmm, maybe is time to order the development board,
anyone set any standard on which port go to LCD,LED and switches for
development ?
i thinking building some development peripheral, if we got some standard
port setting, that will be nice,
i current using avr with XML process, is way too slow, i hope this new mcu
able to give my some performance boost.

wfloh