[En-Nut-Discussion] error of compiler

ZIP zip357 at centrum.cz
Fri Sep 22 13:08:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

  I've wrote an application for simple transferring server, which is
receiving data from a TCP client and sending them to another server.
Then it receives replies and sends them back to the client.

I have some printf of debugging messages throughout the code.
The code works fine, but when I remove those printf .. it stops working.
It probably blocks somehow..  Even ping to the board doesn't work.

Have you ever encountered something like this ?

I would be realy glad for help..

best regards

Petr