[En-Nut-Discussion] I need a tutorial of ethernut 1.3G

mark mark mark_pet5 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 11:40:06 CET 2007

I've got Ethernut 1.3G with atmega 128.I've never programme any microcontroller. I learned programming language C and I want to make some project(some project for beginners like blinking led,..).I have all script that I get with Ethernut 1.3G(also sample blinking led),but doesn't work--maybe some step miss for me "beginner".I have ImageCraft IDE 7.03 for software,please if somebody send me some "easy projects" and a "guide" for any movement to make a project and then transfer a code into ethernut or a internet adrress for find that.
One question: If any code that I make,it must go into flash memory(I am a little afraid because only 1000 time R/W)