[En-Nut-Discussion] Portability of candemo.c

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Oct 16 02:00:28 CEST 2007

Harald,

I believe applying the same build mechanism for all examples is indeed a
good idea, so no problems with that.

But I can't follow your statement with the makefile if-clauses and it's
dependency on a shell. If-clauses are part of GNU make's syntax not the
shell. Can you explain what you mean by that? Is it the way arguments are
passed to make or via the environment? Or are there embedded shell scripts
in the Makefiles rules?

> YAGARTO is easy to install. On the other hand it is not really required.

Already installed from now on.

> related problems anyway. The intention of my post was mainly to sharpen
> your senses.

Which you did. Thanks.

Cheers

Henrik