[En-Nut-Discussion] Change Ethernut repository to SVN

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Aug 29 10:48:38 CEST 2008

Hi Harald,

> IMHO, the recent commercialization of the site (banner ads etc.) is not
> really annoying. But it is out of our control and may change when
> financial pressure increases.

Have you ever thought about hosting the project yourself? There are
several good packages like gforge to setup an own hosting site on your
server?

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |