[En-Nut-Discussion] Updated Info web page (4.4.0 / 4.5.0)

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Mon Feb 11 21:01:57 CET 2008

Hi!

I have updated the http://www.es-business.com/ethernut/ webpage to include
Nut/OS version 4.4.0 and 4.5.0beta in the Nut/OS-to-compiler-version table.
It took a while to add this info because I have still not figured out how to
install multiple WINAVR/WINARM versions in parallel on Windows Vista. So I
got my old XP system out and ran the compiles there.
The 4.4.0 Xref Info is there since some time, because I produce it on a
Linux box.

Speaking about 4.5.0beta: Something strange happed during the installation:
When running ethenrut-4.5.0.exe on the XP system, the windows of the setup
program did appear but no buttons where displayed like "continue" "next"
"back" and so forth. BUT: clicking on the area of the window where I
suspected the button to b, actually produced a click and so I could install
4.5.0.
Maybe it was just late...

Regards
Ernst