[En-Nut-Discussion] Updated Info web page (4.4.0 / 4.5.0)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Feb 12 16:07:57 CET 2008

Paulo Silva schrieb:
> I had the same problem with installation of ethernut-4.5.0, and did the same you to install.

Some mismatch of my local NSIS installations. Worked fine on Win2k here,
but seems to fail on later Windows versions.

There will be 4.5.1 shortly. Hopefully I will not forget to add the SNMP
code this time. There will be also a tiny XML parser and a completely
new audio driver, which supports the new VS1053 Ogg Vorbis decoder. Ah,
yes,  and support for the SAM7SE with SDRAM.