[En-Nut-Discussion] Thread private date

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Feb 28 13:32:03 CET 2008

Hi

> Nah, I think it's quite save to expand Nut/OS internal structures. The
> only thing we had to take care of is not to blow up the memory
> requirements of Nut/OS, specifically the program code size. Your
> proposal is quite interesting and I assume it will add minimal code.

Ok, I'll try to implement this tonight. Let's give it a try :)

I also have another small enhancement in my drawer. I implemented
condition variables for NutOS. Not that they would be realy needed, but
sometimes they are convenient, especialy when porting code that usese
them.

I designed them to be optional. You can select them in the configurator.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |