[En-Nut-Discussion] at91sam7x ahdlc

Szemző András saam at kometa.hu
Wed Jan 23 08:28:46 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a half-ready/test ahdlc driver for at91sam7x, wich is seems more or
less working. ( At least I can get an IP address via GPRS)
My uart1 is connected to the modem with full modem mode, but the driver
works only if I use the uart with normal mode (0),
if I enable 0x03 mode (full modem) it stops working.

I read the datasheet, but that isn't mention if I need to use PDC in this
mode. ( I know for HW handshaking at least the receive part needs to use
PDC,
but for full modem mode I don't know. )

So, my question is I need to use PDC for full modem mode? Or is there any
PDC uart driver for sam7x's usart?

Thanks,
Andras

----
Kometa 99 Élelmiszeripari ZRt.
Székhely: 7400 Kaposvár, Pécsi u. 67-69., Levelezési cím: 7401 Kaposvár, Pf. 58
Cégszám: Somogy Megyei Bíróság mint Cégbíróság 14-10-300239
Adószám: 13749619-2-44
Telefon: 82/502-400, Fax: 82/502-415
http://www.kometa.hu