[En-Nut-Discussion] Fw: Locked Ethernut Rev 1.3 H

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sat Oct 11 10:33:51 CEST 2008

Kevin Rock wrote:
> I have tried sending this message to the discussion list a number of times but it keeps getting bounced.  What is wrong with it that causes it to bounce each time?  I am not trying to spam the list I simply want some help.

Obviously your email had been accepted now.

Most probably you are using more than one email address. You can post
only with exactly the same email address you used while subscribing.

Programming via SPI may not work if the oscillator fuses are
mis-programmed, but JTAG, which is also available on Ethernut 1.3H,
should still work. You may additionally try to keep the reset button
pressed when starting the AVR Studio programmer.

This may be helpful too
http://www.ethernut.de/en/isp/fuses.html

If nothing works, you can send the board back to us for testing and
possibly replacing the ATmega. This service will be free of charge for
students/universities, except your shipping costs to Germany.