[En-Nut-Discussion] GPIO Level change IRQ problem on SAM7

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Oct 13 01:37:14 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I just encountered a problem with the GPIO level change interrupt. I use
the IRQ pin to track an RFID signal. Therefore I get level change
interrupts quite fast.

After a short time the interrupt generation now stops.

I could avoid the problem when initalizing the sig_PIOB as level
sensitive instead of edge sensitive.

Had anyone else similar problems before? I remember we just had the same
problem with the USART interrupt on some AT91 derivates.

Most of the interrupt handlers are triggered edge sensitive in NutOS
perhaps we should check again every single case if edge or level
sensitive triggering would be better.

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |