[En-Nut-Discussion] GPIO Level change IRQ problem on SAM7

Mark vd Waal van Dijk m.vdwaalvdijk at krohne.com
Mon Oct 13 09:21:49 CEST 2008

Hi Ole,

I have had similar problems with edge triggered input interrupt. Mine were
caused by the spurious interrupt not being handled. The interrupt controller
doesn't get an acknowledge for this interrupt and is "stuck". I don't know
if Nut/OS does anything with the spurious interrupt? You could try to make
an ISR for the spurious vector and let this acknowledge the interrupt.

Regards, Mark