[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP server on Ethernut V 1.3H

Fabien Catteeuw fabiencatteeuw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:27:16 CEST 2009

Hi

we want to use this board to capture data and store it in a file on the
ethernut1.3h board.
Afterwards we would like to download the saved file from the ethernut board
to a pc, so the data collected can managed and analyzed later on and why not
send back to the board.

thanks for you answer anyway!

Fabien, Bart
Belgium