[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP server on Ethernut V 1.3H

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:26:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Fabien
Catteeuw<fabiencatteeuw at gmail.com> wrote:

> we want to use this board to capture data and store it in a file on the
> ethernut1.3h board.

If it's not too big, perhaps you could store it in RAM and power it
with a battery and wall plug, like a cordless phone. Then you won't
have to worry about the static memory wear off.

Otherwise, then I guess your best bet would probably use an SD Card.
It's possible to drive an SD Card with SPI but I don't think the
driver is ported to atmega128. Shouldn't be hard though. At least with
an sloted memory you can take it out and replace when it wears off.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa