[En-Nut-Discussion] Non reproduceable reboots on 1.3H

Daniel ziu82 at gmx.de
Mon Aug 31 13:24:07 CEST 2009

Hello again.

I have investigated a little further and found out, that when the
function stucks, it is always at EEPROM access.
Now I hab a look at the API sources. I saw that interrupts are not
disabled before EEPROM access. At other embedded boards one have to
disable all interrupts before EEPROM access and enable them afterwards.

Can you tell me if the EEPROM access is secured against this behaviour?

Best regards,
Daniel