[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3 and eCos...

samkelo tyatyantsi samkelo at live.co.za
Wed Mar 25 08:44:31 CET 2009

Hi everyone!

After experimenting with my ethernut 3 and running a couple of applications, I wondered if it was possible
to run eCos applications on my ethernut 3. I had a look on eCos hardware abstract layer(HAL), I discovered that there's already an ARM at91 variant used on our ethernut 3 and the drivers for the Davicom DM9000 ethernet controller including the drivers AT49xxxx flash memory. Has anybody done this before..?

I'm busy trying out RedBoot first.

Pardon me guys I know this is not eCos discussion....

Regards.
Samkelo