[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91 EMAC Fix in Rev-2561

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Mar 27 21:36:51 CET 2009

Hi Thiago,

> Since you are changing at91_emac.c, perhaps you could take a look at this patch:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2611369&group_id=34079&atid=410689
>
> It does some clean ups, improves performance and let you make PHY ID's
> configurable :)

Sounds good! I'll check this ASAP. Another idea: What's about providing
a table with valid phy IDs and just probing for any of it? So we'll
simply need to add new IDs if there is any new board. So basicaly the
same like before, but not a bunch of if statements.

> I usually do this:
>
>     svn merge URL -rSTART:FINISH
>
> This will merge changes from the URL repository (trunk in this case)
> from revision START to FINISH in my local copy. Then I just commit.
> If you use tortoiseSVN, there is a dialog to do that in GUI.

Yea thanks! I don't use tortoise, as I'm working on linux. I just found
the problem I had with the merges. The guy how managed the SVN tree I
had the merge problems with did not make a copy to create a branch but
did always checked in a completely new tree. So SVN lost it's versioning
information on this (so called) branch.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |