[En-Nut-Discussion] Online Forum

Stefan Profanter stefan at profanter.me
Tue Dec 21 21:17:43 CET 2010

> The typical reasult of switching to a web based forum is that many knowledged people leave the discussions because of usability reasons and many unexperienced users come since it is > so nicely colored and trendy.
Yes, that's a good argument!! But shouldn't it be the sense of a forum to help unexperienced users (like me ;-) )...

For eg. I'm a nOObi and haven't jet worked with mailing lists. So I don't know, where I can find older messages in the mailing list which maybe can help me solve my current problem.
And I use Outlook as Mail-Client which isn't mailinglist friendly. (As you maybe can see).

Stefan