[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut not running stable

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Nov 19 09:20:44 CET 2010

Hi Erich,

On 18.11.2010 22:10, Erich wrote:
> the ethernut 3.0 rev has the dm9000ep on it, shouldnt be the problem there?

I'm a bit confused and can't really follow and find out what you did so far.

You mean you changed

  #define NUT_THREAD_NICRXSTACK   384

  #define NUT_THREAD_NICRXSTACK   768

in arch/arm/dev/at91_emac.c? Then you rebuilt the system and the
httpserv binary, right? And the problem still exists.

You are using the same compiler version that was used to test 4.8.8 and
to create the pre-build binaries, so that shouldn't be the problem.

You also tried the ready built binary

 nut\bin\boards\ethernut30e\arm-gcc\httpserv.bin

using the boot loader and it shows the same problem, doesn't it?

Sorry for repeating all this. It's just to make sure, that I got it.

Thanks,