[En-Nut-Discussion] DHCP

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:39:28 CET 2011

Hi Michael,

never checked that, but I used EIR in my home network and there the IP
is renewed once a day too. The EIR is always-on and I never got a
problem with that.

I will be at that thing in my holidays from mid of December again. DHCP
is the same code for all, so it shouldn't make a difference if I develop
on ARM.

Could be that it is related to the same problem as connection
recognition is. The stack doesn't see if the connection is broken and so
it cannot take any measurements to restart.

Best regards
Ulrich