[En-Nut-Discussion] Feature Request: Create Application Directory" for (q)nutconf

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:30:57 CET 2012

Hi!

At first the separation of directory and makefile generation from
creation of all examples would be very helpfull.

To add an option that enables to export all libraries and headers and
creates a set of working application makefiles is very fine.
We often need to keep nut/os libraries synced with the application
source code to be able to reproduce avery single software release.

So if we could export the libraries and headers in parallel with the
applications it would be very handy for checking them in to SVN or
GIT.

Ulrich