[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 5 + Eclipse tutorial

Markus Dost markus.dost at dr-clauss.de
Tue Feb 21 14:27:26 CET 2012

Hi Harald,

there were some differences between my ethernut5.cfg- and
turtelizer2.cfg-files and yours. Mainly in the ethernut5.cfg. But when
I use your files the debugging works :-) .

Only the console of OpenOCD displays some warnings after starting it:

	Warn : NOTE! DCC downloads have not been enabled, defaulting to slow
memory writes. Type 'help dcc'. 		Warn : NOTE! Severe performance
degradation without fast memory access enabled. Type 'help fast'.

And after starting the debugging it puts out:

	Warn : acknowledgment received, but no packet pending

Do I have to worry about these?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Markus