[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with Configurator on Windows (with subject line this time)

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:06:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM,  <chriss at pacific.net.au> wrote:

> I run the configurator, selecting ethernut1 platform (using gcc-avr
> tools), and the configurator creates the Nut/Os tree without any problems.
>
> But if I select, say, the mmnet101.conf, and try the same procedure:
>
> - no nutbld/arch/avr/board/mmnet101.c is created (make fails trying to
> process it)

There is a configuration called multiple file support (?) I think that
stores in the registry settings specifc for each file.
So, when you open a new .conf file, the compiler configuration in Edit
-> Settings will be back to default, and you need to check it.

That may be the problem you are having. Otherwise, could you copy and
paste the first error you see in your log window? You might want to
enable verbose output in settings to see what might be going wrong.

Kind Regards,
     Thiago A. Correa