[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut1.3H Hardware problem

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jan 15 10:50:54 CET 2013

    Ayman> Hi, I have post this problem before, and unfortunately I still
    Ayman> can't fix it till now, My Ethernut1.3H board has get an over
    Ayman> voltage which burn the Ethernet chip, the buffer, and the
    Ayman> External SRAM, I have changed all of this chips with new ones,
    Ayman> also I have tested my board espicially the *uC* on oscilliscope
    Ayman> and and the buses signals output fine from uC, I just add two
    Ayman> pull up resistors to PORTC, because it seam that the internall
    Ayman> pullup resistors of two pins burned, now when I run the Basemon
    Ayman> code test I get the following output,

So you didn't change th ATMEGA? If there was such massive damage, expect
half functioning parts with well hidden errors. No way to find out and no
way to work around.

Either replace all ICs or better get a working board to start with.

As we tell in German: "Alles Andere ist vergebliche Liebesmuehe"

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de