[En-Nut-Discussion] Fixed-point library

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Sep 26 00:04:06 CEST 2013

Hi Harald,

> Well, no more responses. Either all subscribers of this list do have
> other problems, or worse, there is indeed no math library available for
> ISO/IEC TR18037 fixed-point formats. Sigh!

Sorry, until now I was always fine with the standard libm floting point
math, even on an embedded system. So I have not had any need to use
fixpoint math.

But I'll ask my collegue (mathematician) tomorrow, if he knows something.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433