[En-Nut-Discussion] NutTcpConnect() with timeout

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Sep 26 01:09:56 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I do not know if we ever discussed this, but I did not find something
related in my mail archive.

Is there any way to introduce some timeout to NutTcpConnect()?

I digged into the tcp statemachine and perhaps we could add a timeout by
not waiting infinite in NutTcpStateActiveOpenEvent(), but I'm not sure
about side effects in the tcp statemachine.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433