[En-Nut-Discussion] Switching to GIT

Henrik Maier hmnews at proconx.com
Thu Sep 26 02:14:44 CEST 2013

I don't have a strong point for Mercurial over Git and will vote for a
move to any of the two. I think the developers who work most with the
code and contribute most should decide.

A couple of years ago I personally chose Mercurial for my internal
projects as back then Windows support was stronger compared to Git which
used to have some rough edges on Windows. This was years ago however and
is not the case any more today.

Henrik