[En-Nut-Discussion] Thoughts about TCP stack potability changes

Michael Fischer fischermi at t-online.de
Fri Jan 3 10:17:24 CET 2014

Hello Ole,

 >Perhaps things become clearer to me if you could explain your plan a
 >little more in detail.

I have still revert the changes. The plan was to extract the network
part and get it to work under an other RTOS. Here I have experimented
with TNKernel. In general it was working, could test it with IPerf,
but if I use the webserver, old version or new version it makes some
problems. I think my problem was that the network stack is designed
for a cooperative RTOS, and here I use a preemtive one.

Best regards,
Michael