[En-Nut-Discussion] RPM packages

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Jan 12 13:41:39 CET 2014

Hi Marcin,

On 10.01.2014 13:43, Marcin Trendota wrote:
> I finally created Fedora 18 packages (for testing purposes from trunk,

Just a first reply to let you know that we are not ignoring you and that
your work is highly appreciated. :-)

The project began to develop on Windows hosts and support for other
development environments started slowly in the beginning. When doing
some evaluation with binary packages for Debian, I had similar problems
like those that you reported.

Definitely, something needs to be done. Unfortunately many parts are
involved (makefiles, configurators, scripts) and only a few developers
do have the complete overview of Nut/OS and sufficient knowledge about
all those Unix/Linux installation standards.

It's all a matter of free time...I'll see how I can help.