[En-Nut-Discussion] AVR Ethernut1 not working with current svn (at least for me)

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:03:39 CEST 2014

Hi Harald,

    Are you using EEPROM emulation on the Realtek? I'm using similar
configuration but can't find the problem so far.
    I'm a little confused with the changes from Ethernut rev F. The site says:

    EEPROM emulation for RTL8019AS added. Uses A13 and A14 , so no
additional port pins are required. This modification allows to clear
the full duplex flag in the Ethernet controller.

    But EEPROM emulation existed before that AFAIK. So I'm not sure
what actually changed then.

    Do you get FakeNicEeprom in your httpserv.map file?

Thanks,
      Thiago A. Correa