[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS under Ubuntu 14.04

Michael H. farwest at gmx.de
Sun Nov 23 19:44:24 CET 2014

Am 23.11.2014 um 15:37 schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
> [...]
[..]

> You still didn't tell what conf file you used... If it is not in the
> distribution, make it available...
I do not use a special configuration. I unpack a fresh
ethernut-5.1.0-1.tar.gz, change into the created folder, do
'./configure' which runs ok. Then I do
nutsetup like this:

'./nutsetup'
Select a target device:

  1) Atmel ATmega128
  2) Atmel ATmega103
  3) Atmel AT90CAN128
  4) Renesas H8/3068F
  5) UNIX Emulation
  a) Atmel AT91R40008
  b) Atmel AT91SAM7X(C)256
  c) Atmel AT91SAM9260

Selection -> 1
Do you use a standard Ethernut board?

  0) No standard
  1) Ethernut 1 (10 Mbit Realtek RTL8019AS)
  2) Ethernut 2 (10/100 Mbit SMSC LAN91C111)

Selection -> 1
Do you want to set a fixed cpu clock?

  1) don't set clock
  2)  7.3728 Mhz
  3)  8.0000 Mhz
  4) 12.0000 Mhz
  5) 14.7456 Mhz
  6) 16.0000 Mhz

Selection -> 5
Which isp programmer are you using?

  1) stk200, stk300 or compatible
  2) skt500
  3) usbasp

Selection -> 2
Which programming software are you using?

  1) uisp
  2) avrdude
  9) mine is not listed here

Selection -> 2
Your system is now configured to build for atmega128.
Change to subdirectory lib and type `make clean`
and `make install` to build the system.

When I do that, I get:

'make clean'
Makefile:36: ../NutConf.mk: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** Keine Regel, um »../NutConf.mk« zu erstellen.  Schluss.

I create the NutConf.mk by calling 'lua nutsetup.lua' and do the setup
for ETHERNUT1, but when compiling I end up at the prog_char problem.

avr/dev/ahdlcavr.c:201:1: error: unknown type name ‘prog_char’
The compiler is avr-gcc (GCC) 4.8.2.

[..]
> As explained on http://www.ethernut.de/en/download/index.html
>
> as simple "git svn rebase" gets you to SVN Head. But this is only to follow
> further development, at the moment your problem probably is elsewhere.
>
> Bye

I would be happy to get a stable 5.1-branch for AVR with ETHERNUT1 board
configured and working.

Bye
Michael